Networks are an essential and integral part of any IT strategy which is as important as the systems and processes they support. Network speed and reliability are
paramount, and FREE NET Business Solutions Sdn Bhd () network services are reliable and secure, offering 99.98% network uptime availability. From physical cabling to bandwidth provision, understands our customers’ needs and resourcefully ensure the connection of customer’s equipment to the outside world.
Our wide array of advanced network capabilities optimized access to your mission-critical data and systems which include the services below:
• Data Center Bandwidth – currently provides customers with dedicated internet bandwidth of 128 kbps, 256 kbps, 512 kbps, 1 to 1000 Mbps within our data center premises for their internet connections. Our network connectivity are powered by reliable local and international Tier 1 upstream communication providers.
• Network Load Balancing – Our Load Balancing services give you the ability to provide traffic management and delivery optimization across servers located within a single hosting site or throughout remote sites, regardless of the platforms used. We provide load balancing service to customers and ensure requests are routed to the server in the shortest time possible, thereby improving performance for end users and customers.
• Internet Access - provides a wide range of Internet access solutions for businesses of all sizes. From private DSL to Leased line and Metro Ethernet connections, we are certain you'll find a solution that meets your needs.
• Managed Metro-Ethernet - It is commonly used as a network access to connect subscribers and businesses to a Wide Area Network, such as the Internet connecting from one building to another via LAN cable of 1Mbps to 1Gbps. Our Metro-E capitalizes on the scalability and flexibility of the Ethernet protocol to provide powerful LAN connectivity to address the accelerating need to move more data.
• Managed IP VPN / MPLS - As your company grows, your need for secure communications among locations grows. ’s IP VPN Solutions offer your business a secure connection to locations across the nation, all while keeping your current network protocols and ensuring privacy.
Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS) is a part of a range of convergence solutions provided by that are simple, convenient and cost-effective, providing business with a fully managed end-to-end networking service across multiple sites. MPLS offers faster speed, flexible scalability and optimal traffic engineering.
• Managed IPLC / Leased Line – provides International Private Leased Circuit (IPLC), an internationally dedicated point-to-point leased line service between customers’ premises around the world, which provides optimum platform for global private networks.