’s Managed Services are certified in ISO 20000 and ISO 27001. It is supported by 24 x 7 Network Operations Center and a team of Managed Services professionals who are ITIL certified. FREENET will either host your data within our secured data center or provide highly trained personnel to manage the servers and networks services of your on-site data centers. With managed services, your server productivity will not only increase, but also, reduce the total cost of your data center ownership. FREENET Managed Services solutions enable you to optimize your backup, storage, server virtualization and security environments by focusing on managing costs, reducing risks and improving service levels.
Our Managed Services portfolios include:
• Monitoring – Network, server and application monitoring.
• System Management – Network, hardware, operating systems, e.g. bandwidth monitoring, network configuration, bug fixes, 24 x 7 services for SNMP monitoring, OS and application installations services.
• Backup Management – Backup administration services, offsite storage services, i.e. collection and delivery of tapes, Online Network Attached Storage (NAS) and Backup and Restore Consultancy services.
• Database Management – Database software installation & configuration, database administration, backup & recovery maintenance, database clustering, database replication and tuning of database.
• Onsite Support – We provide best practices to manage and operate your IT infrastructure, free up internal resources, reduce recruiting and training efforts, and save time and money.
• Remote Support – Troubleshooting is done out of the customer sites and our consultants will manage your applications through continuous monitoring, performance tuning, problem resolution, maintenance and necessary upgrades.
• Remote Monitoring – Monitor application, server, storage, network device, UPS and Power Distribution Unit (PDU) remotely.
• Application Management – also provides application management and support for Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft SharePoint and Lotus Notes. Our IT consultants are highly trained and certified, typically in multiple technologies, such as Microsoft Windows, Lotus Domino Messaging, CISCO PIX / ASA, VMware, Oracle and Symantec, to name a few.
• Managed Data Center – will maintain your servers, storage, network equipment, structure cabling, UPS and other IT infrastructures. As a result, it significantly reduces the workload of your IT staff.